- About Us
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Planning
- Estate Planning
- Life Goals
- Business Succession Planning
- Roth IRA Conversion
- The Planning Process
- Financial Glossary
Companies of Focus
- Lab Employees
Oil Company Employees
- Chevron Newsletters
- Chevron General Planning
- How Personality Can Affect Performance
- Addressing Financial Planning Issues - Back to Basics
- 11 Financial Resolutions for 2015
- Midyear Review
- 5 Risks To Your Retirement Savings
- Retiring From Chevron - The Risk You Didn't Realize
- A Retirement Savings Tool You Might Be Missing
- Planning for a Long Retirement
- Roth IRA Conversions - a Golden Opportunity
- Demystifying IRA Distributions
- Simplifying Your Retirement From Chevron
- Plan Today for Retirement Tomorrow
- Managing Your Cash Flow in Retirement
- Budgeting to Retire
- Investment Risk - There's No Escaping It!
- Lessons Learned from the Market
- The Folly of Market Timing
- Dollar Cost Averaging
- Budgeting the College Lifestyle
- Fitting College Funding Strategies into your Overall Picture
- Five Ways to Cover College Tuition
- Teaching Children About Money
- Checking Up On Your Estate Plan
- Prepare Your Estate Plan for Changes in Tax Rules
- Covering All Bases for Timely Estate Planning
- Determining the Need for Disability Income Insurance
- The Hidden Cost of Health Insurance
- The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012
- Get Yourself in Tip-Top Tax Shape
- Think Twice About Your ESIP
- Talking Taxes
- Year End Tax List
- How Inflation Affects You
- Now That The Election's All Over
- The Flows in Your Plan
- How to Handle a Financial Windfall
- Dealing with Restructuring
- The Costs of Living Longer
- Tech Company Employees
- Client Center
- Contact Us
In the News
David Chazin Wins 2013 Planner of the Year Award
David Chazin, Financial Planner and Managing Director for Insight Wealth Strategies based in San Ramon, CA, has been awarded Planner of the Year for the Pacific Region of Lincoln Financial Advisors for the third consecutive year. This award recognizes best practices, outstanding performance and excellence in financial planning.
“David, his team of Planners and the staff at Insight Wealth Strategies are dedicated to helping clients reach their financial goals. Under David’s leadership, the Insight team delivers objective, strategic, and prudent advice to help their clients accumulate, retain, and transfer wealth” says William Fortner, Managing Director at Lincoln’s San Ramon office.
Insight Wealth Strategies has experienced continual growth since it began. Chazin specializes in comprehensive retirement planning with high net worth individuals, professionals and business owners. Furthermore, his focus on oil company employees and working with government lab employees, has given him the increased knowledge in these industries.
Recently, Insight Wealth Strategies has expanded into Texas. This has allowed the company to better serve their existing and growing client base as well as respond to the needs of Houston based oil company employees. In addition to their main office in San Ramon, CA, Insight Wealth Strategies has offices located in Livermore, Point Richmond and now Houston, TX.
Madelyn Dreyer, Regional Director of Operations for Lincoln, has worked with David Chazin for the past decade. Dreyer says, “With his deep commitment to comprehensive planning for his clients and making sure that their financial goals are met, we are proud that he is one of our top planners.”
Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. is a member of Lincoln Financial Group.
Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation and its affiliates, a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Philadelphia.
For more information about Chazin or Insight Wealth Strategies, visit their website at insight2wealth.com or call them toll-free at (800) 318-7848.
Insight Wealth Strategies is not an affiliate of Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp.
David Chazin is a registered representative of Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp.
Securities and advisory services offered through Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp., a broker/dealer (member SIPC) and registered investment advisor. Insurance offered through Lincoln Marketing and Insurance Agency, LLC and Lincoln Associates Insurance Agency, Inc. and other fine companies. 3000 Executive Parkway, Suite 400, San Ramon, CA 94583 (925) 659-0217 CRN894060-040114