- About Us
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Planning
- Estate Planning
- Life Goals
- Business Succession Planning
- Roth IRA Conversion
- The Planning Process
- Financial Glossary
Companies of Focus
- Lab Employees
Oil Company Employees
- Chevron Newsletters
- Chevron General Planning
- How Personality Can Affect Performance
- Addressing Financial Planning Issues - Back to Basics
- 11 Financial Resolutions for 2015
- Midyear Review
- 5 Risks To Your Retirement Savings
- Retiring From Chevron - The Risk You Didn't Realize
- A Retirement Savings Tool You Might Be Missing
- Planning for a Long Retirement
- Roth IRA Conversions - a Golden Opportunity
- Demystifying IRA Distributions
- Simplifying Your Retirement From Chevron
- Plan Today for Retirement Tomorrow
- Managing Your Cash Flow in Retirement
- Budgeting to Retire
- Investment Risk - There's No Escaping It!
- Lessons Learned from the Market
- The Folly of Market Timing
- Dollar Cost Averaging
- Budgeting the College Lifestyle
- Fitting College Funding Strategies into your Overall Picture
- Five Ways to Cover College Tuition
- Teaching Children About Money
- Checking Up On Your Estate Plan
- Prepare Your Estate Plan for Changes in Tax Rules
- Covering All Bases for Timely Estate Planning
- Determining the Need for Disability Income Insurance
- The Hidden Cost of Health Insurance
- The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012
- Get Yourself in Tip-Top Tax Shape
- Think Twice About Your ESIP
- Talking Taxes
- Year End Tax List
- How Inflation Affects You
- Now That The Election's All Over
- The Flows in Your Plan
- How to Handle a Financial Windfall
- Dealing with Restructuring
- The Costs of Living Longer
- Tech Company Employees
- Client Center
- Contact Us
Oil Company Employees
Financial Planning for Oil Company Executives, Managers and Employees
At Insight Wealth Strategies we work very closely with many Chevron executives, managers and employees in San Ramon, Point Richmond, Irvine, Bakersfield and Houston, TX, providing you with very detailed comprehensive plans to help you achieve your financial goals.
We utilize strategies such as NUA to reduce future income taxes on your retirement plan and deferred compensation plan assets, potentially resulting in significant tax reduction. In addition, we can determine your existing estate tax liability and design a plan to minimize your potential estate taxes, now as well as 30 years in the future.
We analyze your investments/holdings and develop an overall asset allocation model based on your risk tolerance, income needs, taxes, time horizon, concentrated stock positions, etc. We analyze your employee stock option grants with respect to factors like systematic exercising, tax implications, hold vs sell, cashless exercise vs cash purchase, hold vs. borrow to purchase, hold vs sell to cover and selling covered calls strategies.
We have the knowledge to educate you about the multiple moving parts in your ESIP, CIP, CRP, LTIP, RRP, DCP, LTIP II, DCP II, etc. as well as in your employee stock option plan.
As a third party, we have the unique ability to remain objective when determining the best course of action for your financial and retirement plans.
To learn more about what Insight Wealth Strategies can do for you or your colleagues in San Ramon, Point Richmond, Irvine, Bakersfield or Houston, TX, please call us at (800) 318-7848 or request more information below.
Insight Wealth Strategies and Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. are not affiliated with Chevron.
Neither Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp nor its representatives provide legal or tax advice.
Company retirement plans are subject to change. For specific plan information consult your human resource department.