Our in-house investment management team sets Insight apart from other firms. We utilize a strict investment philosophy driven by our proprietary algorithm and quantitative software. Our portfolio managers diligently work to generate excess returns over time, while striving to reduce internal portfolio expenses. We develop and implement a wide range of investment solutions to address your specific investment needs. Our core principles are:
- Asset allocation provides the foundation to managing portfolio risk & volatility
- Tax efficiency is critical
- Portfolio expenses must be scrutinized
- Analysis is essential to investment strategies & money managers
Investment Planning & Implementation
Our Five Step Investment Process
- Advice and planning
- Portfolio modeling, analysis, and design
- Investment Policy Statement (IPS) development planning
- Implementation, manager search, and selection
- Ongoing review, due diligence, and reporting
Quantitative & Fundamental Factors
- We conduct a quantitative analysis to define the investment universe. This includes a highly efficient analysis of all actively traded assets.
- We rank all assets traded on U.S. exchanges based on risk-adjusted return.
- The top decile of the quantitative screen becomes the investible universe. We then analyze assets based on fundamentals to determine what goes into your portfolio.
Insight's Proprietary Growth Equity Strategies
- All-Cap Growth
- Concentrated Equity
- Large-Cap Dividend Equity Growth
- Large-Cap Growth
- Small-Cap Growth
- Small/Mid-Cap Growth
Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF) Portfolio Strategies
Portfolio Objectives – Our portfolio objectives seek to identify growing ETFs in their respective asset classes.
Insight’s ETF strategies seek to blend investments in the growth, value, and international sectors to obtain broad market exposure for a more diversified portfolio. We combine these equity investments with fixed income securities to protect assets in the event of a down market.
Meet Our Investment Team
You can now follow us on LinkedIn.